Popular
-
Thought it's over now And I cope somehow In the cold wind's blow I hear you. What is now a dream For a while it was real An...
-
박진영 니가 사는 그 집 가사 + 뮤직비디오 신호등 건널목 내 차 앞으로 너와 닮은 예쁜 아이의 손을 잡고 지나가는 너의 모습을 보고 너무 놀라 너의 뒤를 따라가봤어.. 아주 작고 예쁜 집에 창문 너머로 보이는 모든 것에 너의 손길이...
-
샤이니 종현 혜야 가사 혜야 미안하단 말은 말야 언젠가 아주 먼 그 때 마지막의 마지막에 하지 않을래 그래야 지금 이 아픈 시간도 훗날 좋은 추억이라 웃으며 말하고 있을 우리일 테니까 말이야 혜야 너는 말했었지 그저 좋은 친...
-
이젠 아프지 마 이젠 울지도 마 내가 너를 지켜준다고 너와 영원히 함께라고 사랑을 믿어봐 다신 두려워 마 너를 행복하게 해주겠다고 이렇게 네 앞에 서있는데 내 목숨을 건다 내 목숨을 건다 내가 너를 사랑하기에 내 목숨까지 건...
-
KOREAN LYRICS 너왜 너왜 DOWN이야 기분이 오왜 오왜 척하면 척 너왜 너왜 UP이야 기분이 오왜 (x2) 왜 너는 UP, DOWN 기분이 맨날 달라 날 이리 저리 흔들까 저 문을 들어선 그 순간부터 니 눈치만 보는 나 웃...
Pages
Saturday, October 9, 2010
The Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu (feat. Avant) SONG LYRICS
I don't wanna go another day,
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
Seems like everybody's breaking up
Throwing their love away,
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)
[Chorus:]
Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.
I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
See the way we ride in our private lives,
Ain't nobody getting in between.
I want you to know that you're the only one for me (one for me)
And I say
Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.
And now
Ain't nothing else I can need (nothing else I can need)
And now
I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me.
I got you,
We'll be making love endlessly.
I'm with you (baby, I'm with you)
Baby, you're with me (Baby, you're with me)
So don't you worry about
People hanging around,
They ain't bringing us down.
I know you and you know me
And that's all that counts.
So don't you worry about
People hanging around,
They ain't bringing us down.
I know you and you know me
And that's why I say (Hey)
Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.
Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you...
Korea's BROWN EYED GIRLS cover of this song:
<:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment